A dream guide is essentially the most intelligent and helpful dream character you can meet. A lot of people also believe a dream guide is basically your subconscious inside the dream, so when you talk to your dream guide you are directly communicating with your subconscious.
A dream guide can appear as an animal or a person that means alot to you, they are generally unique looking.
A dream guide can help with many things including;
- Making you more spiritual/answering spiritual questions.
- Helping you with complicated life issues.
- Offer informative advice you require answers too.
- Help you achieve life goals that you have set.
- Help you achieve lucidity in future dreams.
- Teach you how to improve your dream control & dream understanding.
- Help with Dream Interpretation.
A dream guide can sometimes appear in normal dreams from time to time and they can be a familiar dream sign, in your normal dreams your guide may decide to inform/remind you that you are currently dreaming, this makes dream guides very valuable for your lucid dreaming experiences.
To contact and meet your dream guide you should try these techniques;
- When lucid try to imagine your dream guide appearing when you open a door.
- When you’re lucid try shouting/forcing your dream guide to appear.
- Ask other dream characters if they know where your dream guide is.
Overall you should try and find your dream guide in your lucid dreams when possible as they can offer alot of beneficial information and experiences that will help you out as a person.
If you have any experiences with dream guides that you would like to share with us, please leave a comment below.